Art provides students with the opportunity to learn, explore and create. It allows for creative expression and requires problem-solving and critical thinking. It builds self-confidences, helps students appreciate differences in others and gives them an understanding of the world around them through an artistic lens.
Middle School Art Skills
Goals for our MS students...
- Deepen their understanding of color families and relationships
- Refine their fine motor coordination
- Draw and understanding proportion
- Create in a variety of mediums and with a variety of materials
- Explore and connect to the community and world through art making and exploration